Dark Presence is the first
digitized fighting game to utilize weapons throughout the entire game.
Dark Presence also runs at a frame rate of 30 frames per second. Listed
are many of the other incredible features found in DARK PRESENCE:
- Characters have left and right sides. NO
- Realistic moves. This game is very
realistic. No throwing fireballs. Only true-to-life weapon-to-weapon
- A combo system with reactions like you've
never seen before. No generic animations. If you hit a fighter left,
they roll right. If you punch them in the stomach they hunch forward.
- Over 350 moves and reactions per
- Well developed characters and stories.
- Multiple endings!
- An artificial intelligence that will
challenge but not frustrate you! AI also helps new players in two
player mode, allowing you to get your $.50 worth, keeping you from
just being killed off by the advanced players.
- Linkable finishing moves. Three finishing
moves per character can be done separately or linked to two or even
three for the ultimate blood bath move.
- Internal clock and calendar allow the
backgrounds to change. Day to night. Summer to winter. All done in
- No palette swapped characters. All the
characters and all there weapons are unique.
- New control settings allow for a more
- Multiple basic moves make it harder to
"master" the game.
- Stance changes. As your fighter takes
damage he or she changes to a weakened stance. If your fighter takes
repeated hits, he or she will go into a "RAGE" stance. Changing your
- A rockin' sound track.
- A story that will be consistent. The
sequel to Dark Presence will be the Conquering Light, and will be an
entirely new game but conclude the epic saga. Check out more on the
Conquering Light page!
There are several features pending being
added. Such as:
- THE SHOCK BAND - a bracelet worn by the
player where if a finishing move is done, the loser receives a small
totally controlled and harmless shock.
- A prize drawer. If you are first in your
arcade to finish the game you receive a prize relating to that
character you won with, on the spot!